Our Welfare Rights Advisor is available to give support on benefits issues. We can provide more information about the following:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Carers Allowance (CA)
- Income Support (IS)
- Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Pension Credits (PC) State Pension (SP)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Universal Credit (UC)
There are other benefits you may be able to claim, for instance:
- Housing Benefit (HB)
- Council Tax Benefit (CTB)
We can also provide home visits if required.
Due to the high demand for the service can you please provide us with as much notice as possible especially for completing form's. The welfare benefits service is an appointment only service.
Please telephone 0151 549 1412 for more information.